User avatar

Kel

  • Other Poetry Re: The River

    First of all, thank you! I changed the rating to PG13, just in case. I'm still not sure about rating systems other than games. This would be a T. heh. ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The River

    PG13 for mildly suggestive language, maybe. It talks to me. Its mouth never ending. Do you know why it will not cease its endless babble? It moves past me. Its ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mother

    This was an assignment for a college creative writing course, written in 2001. Mother @----8-------- Wind whispering through the willows; don’t relax until you are told, dear. My head nods ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sestina

    I wrote this back in 2000 or 1999. It was my senior year of high school. The style of the poem is a sestina. The rules are as follows: 1 ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new here

    Hey, Shotgun. :) Welcome to YWS. I'm not incredibly frequent, but I'm sure all of us here can help you out if you need it. YWS attracts all sorts of ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Originally, I preferred paperback for the mobility. They fit into the smallest places in your backpack at school. They sit snug in your purse amongst your other things like keys ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Oil Fields Are Burning

    Gorgeous. I only found some minor grammatical errors but I wasn't sure if you wanted to be critiqued or not. There weren't any author notes anywhere. I really like the ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Magical Endeavors

    These ideas do sound very, very interesting. I think "Winter Memory" sounds most to me, but "The Marking" takes a close second. Having more than one writing project, I think, ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Adventures in Writing

    The newest one is barely in the works as I've taken the time to start reading a book of tips on writing. "The Song of the Secret Keepers" is the ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Alphasmart

    I wasn't really sure where to put this topic, so I thought maybe writing tips. One of my biggest things that kept me from writing was the fact that I ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    I've been doing some doodling, inspired by FFIII for the NDS. :) I drew Jim since he's the easiest for me to manipulate in new styles. Normal. Freelancer clothes. Freelancer ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Yes, I have and I could kill my human father for doing this to me! How dare he infest my pure mother with his taint! It's because of him that ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wint'ry

    haha, Thanks Jack. I just didn't think it was that great to be in art. :) And, Sponson, they are really cool! I love them. There's more, but anymore snowflakes ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wint'ry

    Winter background 2006 I made this earlier tonight on PSCS2. The brushes are given credit in the link itself. :) It's a free-to-use wallpaper if you'd like.

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Okay, some before and afters. :) Before: Flash is on! That's my new hat. I love those hats so much. Myself and my puppy, Rosemary. She's so big now! I ...

    Nov 28, 2006


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato