User avatar

Kel

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Due to my venerable age, the wonderful Ash has permitted me to play a professor! Name: Thornton "Thorn" Procom Gender: Male Wand: Yew, dragon heartstring, 15 3/4" Occupation: Defense Against ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Alphasmart

    There's not anything on here that others can't see, so I don't plan on putting a password on it. I plan on taking it to and from work with me ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Alphasmart

    Then a laptop might be best for you, BrokenSword. But for those trying to do NaNoWriMo, the Alphasmart only shows the last few lines of text, so it's ideal to ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Alphasmart

    The Neo is 250$ and the Dana is 350$. I'd really like the Dana! Maybe if I can get a credit card... hehehe

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Alphasmart

    I've since gotten one off of Ebay, but I'm waiting for it to get here. It's taking a long time! I'll be sure to let y'all know if I like ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Concerning the main character/s

    Corin's body type of bulky will play a part in the whole thing. I want to emphasize a change in him through both personality and physical attributes. In the original ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Concerning the main character/s

    I've been working on a YA fantasy fiction novel for almost a month now. That's not very long, but I've been developing some characters. A lot of the concept art ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Song of the Secret Keepers

    Like I said. Very rough sketches. Most concept art isn't normally colored when I draw it unless they're more permanent designs. I don't often color anything and I even more ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Song of the Secret Keepers

    Here is some concept art for my upcoming, as-yet-to-be-actually-started YA fantasy fiction novel: Song of the Secret Keepers. Very rough sketches. The breasts have been removed from this piece. It ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The River

    Thank you, DD! That's the nicest thing anyone can ever say about someone else's piece. I really do like the lapping better. It flows more.

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One (Stranger's Entrance) of Archer's Legend

    I should note that I didn't intentionally skp the stuff with the setting ... I plan on trying to fix all that up, of course, once I ... go back ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One (Stranger's Entrance) of Archer's Legend

    Not so far into it, I can already see something that I don't really like: You skip over the setting. What do these rooms look like? Is her room well-lived-in? ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The River

    I like that version better. It's amazing what a simple suffix can do!

    Jul 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mother

    I'm not sure the debate on the piece's placement, but all I know is what assignment it was for. :) Thank you, Fabien, for your comment. Sometimes in things like ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mother

    It's bat. :) As in Batman. "Same Bat time, same Bat channel" from the old, old live-action TV series. So the grammar on that is fine. To be honest, I ...

    Jul 9, 2007


If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner