-
Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
[spoiler]Some people do rather marry those they were together with in high school. I did. I started dating my husband when I was 13 years old. I'm 25 now and ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
I think I'm going to have to pull out. I don't really care for the way Thorn turned into a Severus Snape clone and there's no way for me to ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Rise of the Blood Dogs
NAME: Llorinlir RACE: Arcanite SEX: M AGE: undetermined HEIGHT: 7'2" WEIGHT: 197 EYES: smoky quartz gray HAIR: black PHYSIQUE: Very thin, willowy, frail RANK: N/A BRANCH: N/A SECTION: N/A WEAPONS: ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Song of the Secret Keepers
Nooooo.... Not "fishes" please, please don't. Yes, fishes. Not changing that part. It fits. It's a real scientific word. You left me hanging here between this post and the next. ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Song of the Secret Keepers
(deleted)
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Thorn took Alice's wand, flicking a heated glance to the others with a scathing, "Back to work." He tucked the wand away with the others, setting his face back to ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
He flicked his eyes to Alice with a disapproving frown. "Do you find their punishment amusing, Miss Johnson? If you hand me your wand, you may join them. Otherwise, I ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
At the smile from Sedry, Thorn changed his mind swiftly. "On second thought ... I believe I will take fifty points from Gryffindor," he said looking at Sedry. "Do think ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
He must have been in an exceptionally bad mood that day to hand out all of those detentions. Normally he was rather agreeable, even to those in Gryffindor, and wasn't ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Song of the Secret Keepers
Thanks for the tips, ST. The word "companion" only meant that. Like a compatriot, friend. As for the undertones, you're the only one that caught it. But "companion" didn't refer ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Why the students of Hogwarts, even those of his own House, decided to backtalk him he didn't know. Every child in the entire school thought it a great game to ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
(rewinding a little to catch up) ---- The Sorting was always a dreadfully long occasion. If he didn't have to sit through it, Thorn would have been down in the ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Song of the Secret Keepers
(deleted)
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Song of the Secret Keepers
(deleted)
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
"Must I really begin the school year by taking premature points from Ravenclaw?" The warmth of Thornton Procom was best described as frigid. He stood tall and fit, with a ...
Jul 22, 2007
