-
Re: How fast can you type?
Wizard of Oz. 97% accuracy, 2 errors. 89 WPM.
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: Titles...
I just pick one randomly. Like Menagerie. But it doesn't fit. I tend to pick weird ones, kinda like how one would title a comic. Fruits Basket? BLEACH? Where do ...
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: Logic holes? Please help with my plot.
Only one question (or two)I have that you might want to look at. Why was the dragon god, the first one, growing weaker? And why is he now regaining his ...
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: Logic holes? Please help with my plot.
For death? PG for death? Maybe! Blame Jack for its placement, he said I could put this here. :lol: The NaNo board on the literary forum doesn't appear to be ...
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: Good Afternoon!
I really bogged myself down in research last year. I am not doing that this year. It's too much of a downer. Which is why I pick the fantasy genre. ...
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: Good Afternoon!
Be sure to keep me posted on your progress, Cassandra! :) If you're on the NaNo site, add me to your writing buddies. I'm Toast. Thank you, Jack! I probably ...
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: Good Afternoon!
Um. Don't restart your story halfway through! I did that last year and I bombed because of it. :) Don't stress out about researching every little thing. I also did ...
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: Menagerie - character concepts
Thank you very much, Areida. :D A lot of people like the twining of the hair. :) I like their eyes. I need to do up another of the triplets ...
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: Good Afternoon!
Cassandra: Better than a chicken with clothespins on its feet! My husband's uncles did that to over 50 chickens on the farm they had when they were little! Their mother ...
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: April Wilde
Fantasy! :oops: I've got my plot outlined for NaNo. And after sharing it a couple of times, I don't feel so afraid of doing so here. It's not like it ...
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: April Wilde
I used to read a lot of horror, but that was back in Junior High school. It was mostly Caroline B. Cooney, RL Stine, Christopher Pike. Things like that. Anymore, ...
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: Menagerie - character concepts
I think it's G? This is Rin and Ran. Rin is the one with the red hair. Ran has blonde. That was their brother, Mir, but I changed the story ...
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: April Wilde
I've had that pen name for many years, now, and used to submit poetry to my school's literary magazine with it. :) I've been writing since about fifth grade, and ...
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: Hiyaa!
Hi, there! I'm new, too, but wanted to say hello. :) Fantasy is my favorite genre.
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: Good Afternoon!
Of course! I'll be on MSN later, after I write some on my NaNotes. :) Your signature reminded me how bread is my favorite food. I might make some bread ...
Oct 20, 2006
