User avatar

Kel

  • Writing Activities Re: Where Does Writing Hide?

    Great activity! Let's see how I do. :) - The invigorating aroma of coffee on the air. - Background noise of Disney movies. - The wind ripping through dry autumn ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    The logo is a really nice addition to the theme. Your avatar is great! I'm not a big fan of chimps and monkeys (more for goats, cats, dogs, etc) but ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    ...Ocean currents? Weather patterns?....what are you writing!? I'm not putting that much into my first draft, I'm leaving out all the complications like time eras or years or events that ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Fishr: Thank you! Those are really high praises for such a short story. I'm so glad you liked it. My husband inspired me by one simple conversation. "What shall I ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: An idea for a great novel?

    I haven't ever read Brave New World, and I'm not sure if I would read this or not. My biggest thing would be reading the priest's sermon. A lot of ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    I noticed it a little while ago and thought "What a nice touch." Good jorb! :D edit: The pumpkins are adorable!

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Thank you so much!

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harvest Moon: Reclaim the Past

    PG13 for maybe kissing and maybe the word crap or something. "I understand, Mom. Really. I know that you . . . that Dad's been gone for a long time. ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I've never won NaNo. I've got my plot on one of these message boards, but I won't tell you which one. If anyone wants to read the story afterwards, I'll ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Serious Work

    Good one, Snoink. It's like Harry Potter #5, I think it was. With Umbridge and everything. Bad things were constantly happening to Harry. That book was the hardest one to ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Cal, I love your avatar to pieces!! What a great shot! You know Burton loved to squirt him with blood because it grossed Johnny out? Hilarity! Thank you so much ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jack's Avatar Attempts Thread

    Great movie. I like how you can actually read the text on those avatars. It's always good when you can do that. :D I like the second one's emotion. CHARGE.

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Menagerie - character concepts

    Thank you all! I'm sorry I didn't notice this earlier. It didn't say there were new posts and I didn't bother to look anyway! I will next time. Myth, Thank ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    How could I miss all of this?! To start from the bottom... Prosithion: I think I have one of those books. My name comes from my real name, actually. Only ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Logic holes? Please help with my plot.

    Thank you so much. You've helped me a lot. I know that asking for critique can sometimes be viewed as "tell me how great I am!" but I really do ...

    Oct 21, 2006


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain