User avatar

Kel

  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    I just went on and on about my world. Too much went into it and I'm really dissatisfied. I do have a plot, though. Ancient god creates ancient race (AR ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Cassandra: :cry: Huffalumps and woozles! DD: A few curtains, a couple of throw pillows... and it'll be great! It's already great, but it'll be tidier? And thank you! Cass again!: ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    I'm doing all of this planning for NaNo, and I'm already getting slightly sick of my novel. And I haven't even started!! I decided that that "Build a world in ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    I've read that, I believe. I'll have to look at my old middle school collection again.

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    ^^ Thank you for the gift, niteown! The elephant's kinda creepy, though. :T

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    Oh, Christopher Pike. Good luck! haha. You'll discover that, many years after being totaly into that stuff, it's completely different, Myth!

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    I'm not the best at critiquing. :/ I do enjoy reading, though! I just don't know how helpful I'd be with an actual critique of your writing. But welcome to ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.....Im new!

    Welcome to YWS. I'm still sorta new myself, but you do get used to it!

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Good luck! XD I wouldn't mind trying it in December, if you'd like. What genre is it?

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    I dunno. I've never really read Oscar Wilde and you're the first one to mention it, Meep. It just kinda ... came out, I suppose. :) Who knows the minds ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    The only thing I'm needing an unbiased critique on is my NaNo in Dec! It's harder to find someone to critique a novel that's 50,000 words. :(

    Oct 28, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    I'm procrastinating on my world. My characters are husks. I'm good to go!

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Waffles: I can't believe I skipped over your post! D: Thanks about the cats. I'm sure they're purring with delight.

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    That's awesome, Nate. :D I love the attention to little things like the logo. When I saw that, it just fell right into place alongside the background and the little ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    The towel soaked up the water from my fingers. When I lay it across the sink to dry, I rubbed my hands together, frowning at the sound. Too many dishes. ...

    Oct 26, 2006


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar