User avatar

Kel

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "It's nice, I suppose. I wouldn't wear one, though. Simply because I'm tall enough as it is. I mean, all it does is add height, right? I don't need anymore ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but he only likes you as a friend. I wish I could have children.

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Seasonal Wishlist

    Seasonal? Christmas? Yule? Whichever. Put your wishlist here. What do you want Santa to bring you? All I want is a Nintendo DS and two games. I would prefer the ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS

    Aww. Big brother is so cute! Happy Birthday YWS! Even though I haven't been here long, I brought presents! *throws confetti*

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Menagerie - character concepts

    First ever centaur. So many things wrong with it, but it's okay for a first (second) try. It's a boy. Er. As you can tell. Hm.

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you're now confused on how to get to the forum in the first place. I wish I didn't procrastinate so much..

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Horses v Deer

    I know horses are taller, but I can't find the average height of either one in FEET. I can find hands, but not a conversion chart. I just need to ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Writer's Block

    Jesseble is totally right. When hubby's stuck, he goes to play FFXII or Disgaea 2. When I'm stuck, I cook something or draw. I do anything totally unrelated to the ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    3428 as of day 2. Work was steady today, so I didn't get to write a lot. :(

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    Tons of fun. You either go out and get free candy, or you go to the store and get the candy you actually like. Either way, you win!

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    I just noticed it, myself. It's really great how the site is being changed up for the seasons. :D

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    3 cats! Coffee, Squee, Ozzy 2 dogs! Barleybear, Rosemary What about you, Cassandra?

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    1700, verified, too! :D

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    I'm just kind of ... blah. Too mellow, I suppose. 2 hours to go for me.

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    I've just been drawing character designs and coming up with better ones than I'd had before. That, and I've stopped sharing my plot with anti-fantasy-genre people.

    Oct 31, 2006


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher