User avatar

Kel

  • NovMo Archives Re: Magna Carta I & the Evil Twin of Manga Carta I

    Good thing I looked down the list! This is an idea that I've done the last two times for NaNo (including this one). A very good friend of mine sent ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    My u/n is Toast. Just to let you know I didn't use Kel on something! SHOCK.

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Radio Pilot Program Announcement (defunct)

    I'm a-waitin'.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elena Maionsa - Cinq

    I liked this. I was kind of curious about the ears on Adel, though. Nothing else of his features seemed to stand out, so it made me think of a ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    *grumble grumble* 1. Ingell 2. Margo 3. Jason 1 4. Jason 2 5. JD 6. Jacob 7. Jacks 8. Donovan (YWS) 9. Igor 10. Matt The others are from a ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Evils Of The Wii!!!

    I like my Wii. Boxing wore me out the first time that I played it. But Zelda is a heck of a lot of fun. I get into it. XD ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Beloved Author, Madeline L'Engle, dies at 88

    The world really has suffered this week. Pavarotti, D. James Kennedy, Alex the Parrot ... and Madeline L'Engle. She was born in 1919 and wrote many, many beautiful books. Among ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Egg on Your Face

    However, what you're doing, from preliminary line 1, --- is slapping your reader in the face with homoxexuality. It's not good to do that. Not just with homosexuality, but with ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Egg on Your Face

    Squallz: Thanks! You can bet there'll be conflicts! Alainna: Thank you! I added in a bit of dialogue to Alex. I'll put it in as soon as I'm done here. ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Era and the Lost Child

    It was a miserable evening. Rain fought its way through a cracked sky (omit comma) lined with hazy, dark clouds that blocked out all forms of light. The moon, hidden ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Egg on Your Face

    (gone)

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Servant of Time: Prologue

    I'm not sure about the structure of prologues since I never do them, but I wasn't pulled in. It felt rushed. I know a prologue is there to get you ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Song of the Secret Keepers

    Oh geez! That would be my eyes and the alphasmart! Oh, man. I'll fix it!

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Song of the Secret Keepers

    (deleted)

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Song of the Secret Keepers

    (deleted)

    Aug 25, 2007


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie