User avatar

Keisha-Ann

  • Lyric Poetry Re: I say I hate you,

    I liked it very much because it gave me an image that popped up in my head^_^. -dances- I love the title. I expected more though because of what I ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Possible Storybook Approval System

    I'm new but I'm all for it for my own reasons. Just saying.=\

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Apocalipse

    So I'm lost but that's okiedokie. Clair had ran to high ground when the girl told her friend's house had been destroyed. She just ran and ran, threw her books ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Apocalipse

    "It's fine. I didn't meant to snap." she sighed looking around and at the two girls. "What's going on anyways. Why is everyone running and screaming. Why are they running ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Apocalipse

    Walking along the sidewalk in the streets of L.A., Clair hummed the tune of a song that was stuck in her head. She had her books squished between her arms ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Apocalipse

    So we can go ahead and start? So can I go along with ghost's story? If not and you don't want me to, I can edit my post. Clair had ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Apocalipse

    -whispers- I think we need a place to discuss about the story thingy. Although I would love to start now but anytime is okiedokie with me.

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Apocalipse

    ((so this is interesting=])) Name: Clair O' Hara Age:18 Occupation: Student Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair with short layers. Green eyes. 5'3 and slender. Personality: Playful and a joakster b

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Carver's Melody

    Onomatopoeia=]. It was a school assignment by the way and thank you very much.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Carver's Melody

    Scrape, scrape, scrape. The sound of a carver sharpening his knife weaving in with the tap, tap, tap, of his worn out, well traveled, shoes sitting flat on the squeaky ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: appraoching storm

    I really liked this poem, really liked it. The rhyming scheme flowed very well and created a nice rhythm. I saw some alliteration also ("do dim to dorm")! I always ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Everytime I look at You

    I really liked this poem! I got a great meaning from it. I noticed a few errors but the others have already pointed them out^^. Just wanted you to know ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Some Where Out There

    First of all I liked this peice and that is because of the meaning that I got from it. I didn't get that big of an impact from the meaning ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    ((Edit: so I'm not at school so I will post now. Mia's animal's name is Noo..you know..like boo=] ..)) Mia stood looking at the grounds of the place. A soft ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    **Is it too late to still join? I'm going to go ahead and post my character, if it's too late to join, I'm sorry.** Name -Mia Age -15 Gender -Female ...

    Apr 8, 2008


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats