Random avatar

Keirae

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Angel in her Eyes: The Dreaming State (1/2 of 1st Chapter)

    thanks! i know this one is horrible. its still a rough draft and i know there are alot of flaws in the means of punctuation and im not the brightest ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Billy (Imagine Peace)

    I like it alot. It sounds like it would be a country song, which im guessing it is. if you were going for that angle. good job! I wish we ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Eff.

    Its kinda cool to see a girls perspective from the other side of everything. I'm pretty much pure in everything ha ha. it's really good and personal and i like ...

    Apr 8, 2009


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White