Random avatar

Keirae

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Letter to God

    I loved it. ESPECIALLY because it was about the holocaust. It was very detailed and i loved the POV being from William Wilberforce Europe is dying. I hear it groaning ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Angel in her Eyes: The Dreaming State (1/2 of 1st Chapter)

    thanks! i know this one is horrible. its still a rough draft and i know there are alot of flaws in the means of punctuation and im not the brightest ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Eff.

    well I mean just because it has shock value doesnt mean its not a good story though, im sorry i have to reply to that. Its one of those things ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: My Little girl.

    Yeah i came in conflict with that as well. I don't really understand whos point of view it is coming from the entire time. it makes sense for both parties ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Glass Walls

    Ok i like it but there were a few things that didn't make sense to me. maybe its just my dimwitted self but i'm not sure. when you said that ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Billy (Imagine Peace)

    I like it alot. It sounds like it would be a country song, which im guessing it is. if you were going for that angle. good job! I wish we ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Who (song i wrote)

    (verse) who was i and insignificant life walking the beat and the tone of my soul it sang will you make this go a way God this breaking and aching ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Eff.

    Its kinda cool to see a girls perspective from the other side of everything. I'm pretty much pure in everything ha ha. it's really good and personal and i like ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Angel in her Eyes: The Dreaming State (1/2 of 1st Chapter)

    Prelude my dream was vivid... and very strange. People were shouting around me. I felt my heart pounding hard against my chest, my breath coming in heavy, shallow breaths. I ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: welcome me! or no cookies for you!

    Hi. I'm Lyndsey, I'm 16 and i've been a writer for quite some time. two books finished, one of such is lost T.T, none published yet and i'm working on ...

    Apr 8, 2009


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence