User avatar

Keiraan

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Nice to meet you guys. I haven't done any FF fanfictions but I have started one for Kingdom Hearts... but that one went no ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Ahaha, thanks Demeter and Snoink. I'll be sure to call on you guys should I need any help and stuff. =3 Ah well so far I've only written fanfictions but ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi there, I'm Keiraan or Kei whichever you prefer to type out; I'll respond to both. Quite obviously I'm new here and I figured I'd come say hello to the ...

    Jul 18, 2008


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe