-
Re: Nostalgia (Syfy's Alice Songfic)
Summary: A look at how Hatter feels when Alice goes back through the Looking Glass. Warnings: Spoilers for the end of the movie. Disclaimer: I don't own Syfy's Alice nor ...
Mar 17, 2010 -
Re: Diary of a Rudie (A Jet Set Radio Future Fic)
This was my first fanfiction that I managed to complete. The only reason for this is because I tried so much to create epic 30-chapter stories like everyone else and ...
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: The Joker - Chapter one - Part two
Wow, just wow. This is really interesting and puts a new perspective into how Joker lost his sanity. I really like the idea and how you played it out but ...
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: What's in a Name, or a Title, in this case
I usually start writing my stories a few chapters before I post them anywhere or show them to anyone other than for some peer editing or critique and by that ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Into the Male mind...
I hang out with more guys than girls and it's not all about girls and pervertedness like some people think. As was said by some people before me, men generally ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5: Revenge of the Patriots (Prologue)
It's got a good catch to it. I've been a Metal Gear fan for 8 years now; hooked when I first played Solid 1. The beginning was good but as ...
Jul 27, 2008 -
Re: Hello
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Nice to meet you guys. I haven't done any FF fanfictions but I have started one for Kingdom Hearts... but that one went no ...
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: Monster
It's a sad thing when people, children no less, are abused. This story really caught my attention and I felt that the formatting worked for it. As others have said, ...
Jul 18, 2008 -
Re: Hello
Ahaha, thanks Demeter and Snoink. I'll be sure to call on you guys should I need any help and stuff. =3 Ah well so far I've only written fanfictions but ...
Jul 18, 2008 -
Re: In the Moments After...
It was cute indeed and normally I don't read much about Hermione or Ron. I'd say it's very well written and kept my attention through the whole thing. I do ...
Jul 18, 2008 -
Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
I have to say that I was never a big fan of the Harry Potter series but I became somewhat interested after watching the first movie on TV for lack ...
Jul 18, 2008 -
Re: Hello
Hi there, I'm Keiraan or Kei whichever you prefer to type out; I'll respond to both. Quite obviously I'm new here and I figured I'd come say hello to the ...
Jul 18, 2008
