User avatar

KeiPie

KeiPie

  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Andy|Beach After shoving the last couple things into my pack, I go to look for Brigid and Rylet to see if they want to stick together for the day. It's ...

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    I can be someone's twin or younger sibling. Just tell me which family to join then I'll get my profile up :) I can be a guy or a girl ...

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Katherine|Campsite announcement 5:00 a.m. next day "Good morning everyone! I see you all look tired. Don't worry, you'll be awake in no time. Just leave your tents up for right ...

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: been killed.( ended)

    Guy Character. Friend of Cass. Name: Jeremy Jones Look: He looks kind of Gale in the hunger games. He's a little shorter and has longer hair and a rounder face ...

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Katherine|Campsite That evening all the contestants set up their tents and went to sleep after I handed out a few blankets. They all seem excited, it's a pity they will ...

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: been killed.( ended)

    Hey! I have a character in this story already but I could create her brother or something if you like. I'm sure I can keep track of both. Tell me ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Katherine|Beach around 7:00 p.m. "Good job everyone! You all did great. You're all staying for today. Here are your tents. You can start setting up now. You won't use tents ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Andy|Picnic "Mmm! This is really good!" I say. I eat some of the food but stuff the less perishable items into my pack. "I'm not hungry anymore. I'm going to ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Military Camp DT

    Sure Upz, Micah can be friends with alex :) I don't mind weird.

    Apr 16, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Challenge DT

    Can I ask everyone a favour? Could you all please write with complete capitalization and punctuation? I don't mind sentence fragments but I would really appreciate if you could write ...

    Apr 15, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Military Camp DT

    Hey sorry I didn't poster earlier! I'm here. Just post and know that I'm reading along. BTW my guy is friendly so if anyone wants to be his friend he'd ...

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sent to Mars (Accepting! Please join!)

    Ok live I'll reserve the spot!

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sent to Mars (Accepting! Please join!)

    Looks good! I wonder what our team will look like with two female protectors...

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Andy|Kayak Race "We're almost there!" I see the shore not too far away. "We'll make it really soon!" The walkie talkie buzzes and I hear Katherine's voice. "Good job everyone! ...

    Apr 15, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Looking Glass League DT

    Name: James 'Jay' Lee Age: 17 Suit Affiliation: Spades Personality: He is kind and understanding and easy to trust. Sometimes he gets angry at people and will refuse to talk ...

    Apr 15, 2012


As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda