User avatar

Kazeybear

oliver_kaze

  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Well, welcome to YWS! Hopefully, with the work that you produce to this sight, you will be able to see yourself as being a writer soon. ~Kazey

    Feb 5, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing myself

    Well welcome to YWS! I'm confident you'll enjoy your time here! ~Kazey

    Nov 13, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: A newbie poet

    Welcome to YWS! I too am a poet, and actually only review poetry, so feel free to ask me for a review every now and again! ~Kazey

    Oct 18, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Also that cat is adorable and I just want to gobble it all up, but in a good way XD

    Aug 7, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to YWS! It's great to have you here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask an admin, or me, or frankly anyone who's been on here a ...

    Aug 7, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyaaa!

    Welcome. It's good to have another poet among our ranks. See you around! ~Kazey

    Jul 30, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new.

    Welcome Drew! I hope you find your time here enlightening. And I'm sure you will meet several writers here. This is, after all, YWS. Welcome to YWS! ~Kazey

    Jul 25, 2016


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright