User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Welcome Mat Re: Intreasting

    Hey Mast-LH (see what I did there, with the abbreviation??), I'm Kay, *shakes hand*. I must admit I had your same delemia once. But, like you, I found YWS. I ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hmm... What could it possibly be? Oh yes, I'm new.

    Hey Silver *shakes hand* I'm Kay. I'm sure you'll do great in the writing world. One thing I've found that is exlusive to YWS is something called Storybooks. There's a ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's been a while...

    I do believe night-owl has covered a lot in her post, but I may as well be here to say: Welcome back! In case she missed anything: They don't have ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well Hello There :)

    Hey Jazzy, I'm Kay. Or Wii. Or whatever other semi-creative-shortened-form-of-my-screen-name-you-may-choose-to-use. Welcome to YWS! I've been on this site a little while, so if you have any questions

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Kally, Soon to be an Author

    It might be months before it comes out because it is still being edited. Inwill inform you when it comes out!

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: A confused hello.

    In a way you can, if both people are online. You can use PM (personal message) to do this. Just go to the little PM symbol under their name to ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new :)

    Hello, Welcome to The Young Writers Society. I am Kally. Just a few suggestions: Read and follow the rules. Take others comments into consideration. And write what you want to, ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Kally, Soon to be an Author

    Hey Readers, I have recived some very exciting news. I am going to be a published author soon. A publisher accepted my book. I am nineteen and love piano, dance ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    hello everybody! Just a quick poll question, What is the one thing you wish authors didn't do? What is your favorite things authors do? Thank you!

    Jan 8, 2010


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu