User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    what happened to this??

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    What happened to this???

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Humanity

    My character is Amelina, not Amelia. (pronounced am-a-lee-nah)

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    I am in. And anyone else who is just post below: I am in!

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Name: Amaara Leanardo D'Cappara Age: 22 Occupation: One of the eight. (If any)Affiliation: The ruler of Deralia Specific powers/abilities: Can use a sword well AND can inflict pain on any ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Escape from Xepit.

    Real Name- Sara Fanndey Screen name- MoonChaser Race and attribute- Elf/Dark Appearance- Job- Theif Level- 11 Skills- Singing and Dancing, but she also is an incredible swordswoman. Personality- Very

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy I was very, very surprised to go into my cabin and not find Dari there. "She has been put with the ED's." Said Anette. "ED"s?" I asked. "Educational Deficits. ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    CHARACTERS Name: Monroe, Astoria Shoshanna “Asta” Age: 17 Grade: 11 Gender: Female Physical Appearance: -Nationality: Italian -Height: 5'7' -Weight: 110 -Hair: Blond -Eyes: Brown -Picture: - Other

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    Name: Ceramisa (ser-a-miss-ah) What age they look like: 18 Appearance: What they control: Light and the sun. (And all things asociated). Revenged/Mourning: Mourning. History: Born to Akeres. She is a ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Garcia Code

    Name: Estella Anniotnette Garcia Gender: Female Age: 9 Picture: Estella is the child. Personality: very spolied and clever. She will give out information, but you will have to pay for ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Garcia Code

    Name: Casandra Mariette Garcia Gender: Female Age: 32 Picture: Her daughter is the young child. Mrs. Garcia is the woman. Personality: Very snappish and demanding. She totally plays favorites and ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Garcia Code

    The year is 1863. You are a servant for the rich and beautiful Mrs. Garcia. Mrs. Garcia owns a large mansion in Virginia. The only problem is the American government ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley I decided I had been a bit hard on Suzie. I go into her room to talk to her. Her face didn't seem as innocent as usual. She knew ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Everlost

    Name: Ranaldei Marks (she goes by Randie). Age: 14 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: Very sweet and kind. She has a great memory. Because of her great memory she remembers almost ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Humanity

    Lol Aspring Author. I really am anxios to see how that turns out.

    Feb 4, 2010


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein