User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    sorry, I will just keep that post in, though.

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    I guess I will start this. Asta I walked through the hallway in the school, sorounded by my friends. I was glad to be back at school, spring vacation had ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Alissa's Mark

    Ama I heard there was going to be a meeting tonight. Meetings were something I had just recently been alowed to begin to attend and I enjoyed the social enviorment. ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley "No, don't. It is unnessisary. They'd never catch me anyway. At least, not with you around." "Thank you." James said simply, "And, Riley. I do not share these opinions, ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy I went back crying to my bunk. I didn't WANT to have him show up. I wanted to make friends on my own. I went and got out my ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Name: Cobianna "Coby" Marks (known as the Tiger of England) Age: 19 Picture/Appearance: Type: Assasin/ Spy Weapon Preferance: Hand to Hand or Short knife she carries with her. Personality:With friends

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley Me and Ren went out later that night to see if there were any new places in need of our services. We started neer the edge of the city, ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else I made my density as solid as I could to prevent myself from getting hurt by the falling misles. This was my worst nightmare. "Nick, what should we do?" ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley I had a really bad feeling I would regret the next present, but I already got it. I led Mitch ouside. It was his eigtheenth birthday, he deserved something ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley Everyone was up before Mitch, even Reg, who had his OWN opinion on celbrating birthdays. Another one of the reasons I left the south, besides the constant viloence, was ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley When i woke up the next morning, it was only four. Thank god I had set my alarm. I quickly left a note for Suzie telling her to decorate ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Alissa's Mark

    Ama I trotted about the rest of the cats, looking for that blasted flyer-above-the-ground called Talon who allways disapeared whenever I needed him. I had found a new died-because-of-their-own-stupidi

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    But they were about to face off the government. That could have been intersting!!

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy I woke up in the middle of a forest. My mind flew into a panic, how did I get here. Then logic got a hold of me. Dari. I ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley I heard a knock on the door. Reg had come, finally. I went to the door. "Reg, my old friend. It has been to long." Me and Reg had ...

    Feb 6, 2010


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone