User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Character Name: Luna Lovegood From what Movie, book, ect.: Harry Potter Age: 16 Picture: History: She was part of the harry potter books her whole life. Was in eskaban prison ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    What if one day a bunch of famous characters from movies, books, ect. were all brought to life through tecnoledgy. But now the scientist have to send them to a ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Amber No, a boy and a girl. I decide, looking at the two figures. I take out a flashlight and walk towards there. "Who are you?" I ask. "Im Ash, ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Option one: you could have winter be a huge fan of Kimy's dad and practically attack her with questions Option two: You can have winter go comfort kimy...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley It was the third day I was with Jack. And I was getting sick of him. Today we did the break in. I almost told him it was a ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley "Isn't that a smidge dangerous, though?" I asked Jack. "Isn't that the point." One of his friends said. "Well, there is such a thing as too dangerous." I said. ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Amber I closed my eyes and counted to ten. When i woke up, I would be back at the studio, having my picture taken, and not on a island after ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Lets pick it back up then

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley "So whats the newset feat?" I asked, after every group member in turn had given me a quick hug. Jack smiled, "Its not like were going to break into ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley I tried to not hear what they said about me, but it was hard. Controlling zombie, did Mitch seriously call me that? I looked out into the gently falling ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Can we start this?

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    can we start this???

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley Then was a knock on my door. "Riley, can I come in?" The voice was Jackie's. "What do you want?" I said, rather harshly. "Don't you think your being ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy "Yes..." I said to her, a little embaressed. "Oh, well the counselers want to see you Kimy." Anette said. I nodded and walked off to go find them. Stupid ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley I thought about his request for a minute. I took a good look at James. "If you get yourself killed I will never forgive myself." "Then I wont get ...

    Feb 9, 2010


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche