User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Look out for a Discussion Forum... Here is the link:

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Coby How could Luke due this to me. I think he has lost his mind. What could be SO important around base that he needed to keep me here. I ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Post your profiles.

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Sasha "Actually, I will start." I said. "Lets see. Well, I was raised in new York city by a top designer and spent most of my young life designing cloths." ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    no noe has posted on this in like forever ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Alissa's Mark

    definetly a record...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Coby I waited patently for Luke's answer. "Its not going to be a big mission, but you will be working with the upper class." Luke said. "Thank god!" I said. ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon I storm back into the other room, where Vires and Raven are. "You are sick! You didn't need to kill them but you did. Am I the only one ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Amber Another girl walked towards out little group. I got up from the other boys side. "I am Amber." I said. I would have shaken her hand, but mine was ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    I think Apollo forgot about us...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Coby I finally put my fork down on my plate and gave up trying to eat the crap they 'claimed' was food. Actually it looked more like what I saw ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley Jack's blood dripped onto my hands. He wasn't dead, yet. I quickly grabbed some cloth and wrappped it around his wounds. I stayed by him for the next day, ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Can we start now???

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon "We need to kill them." Vires said. "I think your right." Aron said, looking solem. "I would be glad to do the honors." raven said. Vires nodded and they ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    lets try to keep all characters from diffrent places. So no hermione, sorry.

    Feb 10, 2010


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato