User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Luna How long do you think we will be here? I wrote to Gaia. I have as much as an idea as you. Hopefully no more than a year. She ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    I think people forgot this story book, sigh...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Humanity

    Ame Some people drove me insane, and Lenneth was the star of the lets-annoy-ame show. gah, stupid people. Well, he'd pay later. I walked over to Stephanie. We were good ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Nightdemons

    Name: Cella Marks Age: 17 Gender: Female Animal: Hawk Side/Team: Sunguardians Picture human: Pictue animal: Personality: She is the leader of the Sunguardians, and can be bossy. But overall she ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Nightdemons

    The Nightdemons Once upon whenever, a group of scientist mutated the human genes with certain animals to form humans who could turn into those animals. This includes growing wings, changing ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Luna "No, no, dont fight. the wackspurts think its a bad idea!" I said to Gaia and Zuko. "The what?" gaia asked. "Wackspurts.... there smaal and purple. They have ears ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Anna It would be so cool to go camping. I had allways wanted too. No city lights no doctors, no needles. at this last thought I hopped in my pink ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Okay, I feel really bad, but could someone bring me in?????

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Amaara I didn't get why Sheena had to go and kill soldiers left and right that hadn't done anything to us. Most of them were forced into there jobs, and ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Can I Start this, just tell me to delete if you want me too. Anna I walk through the marble halls of my house, the heels of my shoes click ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Amber "Hey, lay back down!" I tell him. He is crying. I give him a gental hug.I work on finishing cleaning what I can, then help him sit up against ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Luna "No fireballs!" An angry attendent shouted at Zuko. Serves him right. "Don't you wish they had Freshwater Pimply soup?" "No!" three people shouted at once. "But it is my ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Coby WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? Why did Luke have to come. It probably had something to do with the, um, Alice incident. Stupid pipsqueak. I noticed that Sgt. Mactavish ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley I took a deep breath. I couldn't blow up again, that would be bad. I used my nicest voice, "Where did you get the meat, Reg?" "I bought it, ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Amber "Leave him alone!" I shouted at Ash. "Touchy, touchy." She relied. I aught to slap her. "Oh, take a hike." I said, "literally, see if you can find any ...

    Feb 15, 2010


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill