User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    (This is very similar to a long series of storybooks called the Robin Hood Gang I did a very long lime ago.) The Gang Law and order exist for the ...

    Mar 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    Jonathan "Jonny"- Strength "You changed my opinion, you know. On everything, like, I hated boats until I saw this, I near enough hated everyone until I met you. I thought ...

    Mar 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Band Wars

    Sidney- Rockets from Sydney I flopped down on the bed, and pulled my laptop out of my bag. I quickly typed in the lyrics thatI had just written, and then ...

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    Jonathan Awesome, I've done it again. I thought sarcastically to myself as Victoria hopped up and left without a word. If I couldn't talk to her I'd never be able ...

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Sammy Westley "Hey, you knew... the, uh... the girl? Sorry, uncalled for. None of my business." If I thought he was nervous before, he seemed now to have extreme social ...

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Sammy Westley "Hey, you okay? You've got a sad sort of," The Guy made a waving motion, "thing going on." I looked up with a half smile, " I was ...

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Sammy Westley October 16 "Sammy, get up." As I shifted into conciousness, I felt someone poking at my ribs. "Sammy get up." Maybe if I don't respond, they'll think I'm ...

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Band Wars

    Sindey Baker-Rockets From Sidney I flounced into the lobby, the rest of my crew tagging behind me in a less bubbly fashion. "You have too much energy." Carter laughed. "That ...

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    Jonathan "Jonny" I pulled open the small crates as gently as possible, and lifted out the poles and canvas of the tent. For a brief time, Nick and I worked ...

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Would you guys just like to start this?

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    Jonathan There was allways a rush of activity in the circus that I wasn't used to. I noticed Codie walking off by herself, an out of impulse followed her. I ...

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    Jonathan I smiled at Nick, and walked over to where he was holding the food crates. "You sure you want me helping, after the last disater I tried to cook?" ...

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    Name: Jonathan (Jonny) Morgan Age: 17 Power/Circus Act: Super-Human Strength, He is both a strong-guy act and helps set up when the troupe moves from place to place. Appearance: He ...

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Band Wars

    Here's the Rocket From Sydney logo:

    Feb 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    We'll wait until we have two more people then we'll start.

    Feb 9, 2012


Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix