User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Carmen "Have we tracked them yet?" I demanded, walking into the conference room. "Maybe if you were more patient..." Simon started. "No, not yet." Lucian said. "How hard is it? ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Anna I was offically having the best night of my life. I had my fist smore, and it was awesome. I mean, who came up with the idea to combine ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    Rena I went to pack for the trip to Korea. I remember my last trip to france, and shutterd. I had made a nearly deathly mistake, and I was lucky ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley "I hate to admit it Mitch, but she could do it very easily. She is a bubble head, but she can be very clever at times." I said. "Should ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    Rena I walk amount the traineess. I notice on doing particularyily well. "Whats your name?" I ask her. "Heather." She says, still running. "And your animal?" "Mexican Wolf," She says. ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Alissa's Mark

    Ama A strange, new cat walked into the clan. I go up to her. "Who are you, feline?" "I need to speak to your medicine cat, it is urgent." I ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley I was glad Suzie and Bree got along. that made one. And Mitch, well, was gaping at her everytime she walked into a room. It made me sick. And ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    Rena I walked through the halls looking at the nervous patients. Yes, it was painful. I remembered my experiance. They said mine would hurt more than the rest, because I ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    Name: Rennsela D'Maro Age: 24 Gender: Female Height: 5'8'' Weight: 114lbs From: CIA, she was a top spy. Rank: Canshe be second in command? Animal: Deer/Doe Abilities: She became very ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Anna Friday night finally came. I watched the seconds tick by like hours. Then I heard a low motor grumble outside my window. "Anna!" Jared called. "Shut up." I yelled ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Coby Until the brief I spent most of my time in my room. Luke would accasionaly come up and help me with my french, witch was less-than-perfect, but my days ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Amber "Oh, I am Amber, thats Cutter, Ash and Mo." I said, pointing to each in turn. "Hi." Josh said. "And now that were all aquainted lets get some food." ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley "So, where can me and Shelby sleep? Where should I put my stuff." Bree asked. "Uh, you can sleep with me, but, what stuff?" I asked. "All my bags." ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Luna After a minute Zuko left. Eventually I got up and went to Music class. I didn't pay attention, I didn't want to. I didn't play any music. I was ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Sure, you can make a new charavter.

    Feb 17, 2010


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"