-
Re: The Troupe
Three Days Later Carmen Jeannie calls, "I found where there performing. Near a little coast in venice. In italy." Venice, that was only a 2 days boat trip away. "That ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Riley We sneak into the bank after Bree gives us the okay. No alarm goes of, thank god, and we go right up to the lock on the bank safe. ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: Invisible Words
Amber We all get into the little run-down boat. Cutter takes the weel and I just sit and let the sea spray fan my face. Then I feel arms pushing ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: Hero
Hero Name: RedDawn (goes by Reddy) Picture: Identity: (Not going to be used much) Renna Jackson, former model. Power: Strong Power: Shape Shifting Weak Power: Can disrupt chain of thought, ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: Bestia Vis
Rena We ran in silence for a while. There was nothing to say, nothing worth mentioning. But before long we were at the base. "You know the plan?" Lero whipser-asked. ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: Invisible Words
Amber "I see a car over there. I can drive...." I say. "Aren't you a little young." Cutter asks. "I never said i could drive LEGALY. I just watched the ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: Good Times
Anna I got up before anyone else the next morning. I put a bagel on a rack above the fire and changed into a suitabl hiking outfit. Jeans, and a ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Riley I got up sleepily at four the next morining. I wasnt the first one up. "Morning," Bree said to me, "ready to go?" "Uh, give me like twenty minutes." ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: Brought to Life
Luna "Zuko, guess what. They say that two people are being let out tomorow." I say to him. "Who?" He asks. "They arn't saying, yet. But I hope its me." ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: Good Times
Anna I sat down next to Jackie, "Why won't you come in? And I know your not tierd, not after having all that sugar." "Please, just leave it alone Anna." ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: Deep Cover
Coby I noticed MacTavish being more professional now. Or at least, that was what I trhought was going on. But somewhere in my head I knew the truth. He was ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Are you guys still interested in doing this? it doesn't seem like it...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: Bestia Vis
Rena I did love skydiving, it was the only FUN part of these missions. When we landed, Heathers face was white as a gost. "You okay?" I ask her. She ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: Good Times
Anna "Ah, one little problem..." I said. "What?" asked Mark. "I can't swim." I said. Mark looked at jared, "I told you she would ruin out whole trip, she can't ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: Vampyre KIss
Name: Kannen Marks (nickname, Kan) Age: 15 Gender: Female Skill: Can put anyone in any kind of pain - emotional or physical. Includes heart attacks. Personality: A very sweet girl. ...
Feb 20, 2010
