User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Carmen "Run!" Coraline screamed. That was not what I needed. I gave the signal to Lucian and he ran in with his gun loaded. Vincent called to me, "I thought ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Sorry...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: On a TV show

    Profile: Name: Narrsia Jackson (called Nara) Age: 18 Picture: Roll on Show: Director Personality: A very swet, go-for-it type girl who is loyal to herself and allways has her friends ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: On a TV show

    To answer the above question, you could do both or only one. But it will be MOSTLY about the off screen lives, though seeing what actually went on in the ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: On a TV show

    Have you ever wanted to be rich and famous. Well, here is your chance. You are a famous singer, actor, dancer ect. In hollywood. Now, you have been cast into ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Amber Oh, an island. I am so excited. I am suddenly concerned, "Do you think there will be monkeys?" Josh bursts out laughing, "No, I hope not." "There shouldn't be." ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Humanity

    Ame "Hey, Steph, I will look at the book now." I say, going to sit beside her. "Really?" She asks. "Relly. Let me see it." I say. She takes it ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Carmen Boats make me sick, and I was glad when we arive in Italy. "Ready to go?" I ask Lucian. He nodds. I have on a old favorite outfit of ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Coby I packed everything I would need for the trip. I also took one look at the picture of my family, who I am sure are dead, and let out ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Alissa's Mark

    Ama A sudden blistering heat evolved around me, slowly buring. But I felt no fire. then it stopped behind my ear, and gradually faded from the rest of my body. ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley I tended to James, hissing at anyone who got to close. I was the one that got him in this mess, and I would get him out. I had ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    I fixed it, again.

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Name: Merisol Age: 17 Gender: Female Parent: Apollo Personality: A very sweet, loving girl with a sort of cool edge, but is overall kind. Rarely says a mean thing to ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    I fixed it, sorry about the confusion. Better?

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    Rena All I could feel was a blistering pain in my arm. The Doc talked to me, and I could make out his words, but the only answers I could ...

    Feb 22, 2010


It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief