User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Could Sage and Jade fall in love?

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Name: Jaden Marks, called Jade Age: 22 Gender: Female Appearance: Role: The leader of a group that for three years has been out to kill the king. Stance on the ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    After Reg does 'the job'. And Ben, just post 'the job' section after this. Riley I hear sierns. Holy cow, we did not need this. "Everyone, get to Mexico, NOW. ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    I think someone should take up the point of view of Mark, as well as there own. That would be really interesting because he has become a sort of majoir ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Carmen "Do you think I went a little to far with that?" I asked Lucian. "Not sure, do you think you killed the two of them?" "I rubbed the blade ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Anna I got a bit ahead of all of them and arived at a waterfall. "Its so beautiful." I say, staring at it. There is a huge deep, pool of ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: On a TV show

    A note, your personality is yourpersonality off screen.... just saying.

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Ideas: Option One: Riley's letter makes Jack really mad, and that whole gang is now against the fishers, starting a war between the two. Option Two: The hiding place of ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Name: Markella D'Nara, (nickname: Mark) Age: 15 Gender: Female Personality: A very sweet, but strong girl. She is very durable and loyal to her friends, a great fighter but hates ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Amaara I run off to go find Von. I need to see if he happens to have the knife I ordered a while back. I always keep one with me, ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Anna "Or we could go hiking." I suggested. "I like that idea." Sam said. "Lets do that." Jhonny said. "I am in." said Jackie. "Okay, I guess we are hiking." ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley "Go to mexico." I tell James. He nodds slowly, "That might be for the best." I get out a peice of paper and write down: Jack, James is the ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Coby I walk slowly through the train, so as not to raise any suspition. I move through the cars. If anyone asks why I am going through the cars, I ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley I walk slowly into the spare house. "I am proud of you." I said to the darkness where James surley was. "Why?" Came a response. "You just left, didn't ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Has everyone forgotten this?

    Feb 23, 2010


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane