User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    Rena I walk amoungst the trainees, happy to be making almost all positive reports. I walk up to a large tank where water is being forced almost onehundred miles an ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Anna For a second I thought Jackie was just playing along with my joke. Then I watched the water sink up to her neck. I realize she cant swim. I ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Mark Steve streched out his hand. "I am Mark." I said. Alec introduced himself as well. "So why are you on this safari?" I ask Alec. Steve sits down beside ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Mark D'Nara I sign the form warily, and read them through carefully. I had to make sure I wasn't signing my life away. Content with what I read, I signed ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Name: Camen Diaz Age: 16 Role: Worker Gender: Female Appearance: Profile: Carmen is a bright, happy girl with a lot of energy and smiles. Her mother used to work at ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    name- Roseanna Cabal (called Rose) age- 18 gender- Female element-N/A appearance- history- The princess of the kingdom. Her father is the king of Nocture. Rose herself is a beautiful girl ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Nightdemons

    No more nightdemons. We have enough of those.

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Amber Using the rope, I get across to the other boat. This guy was a lifesaver. I try not to look into the water, but I cant help but let ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Merisol "Hey, Ama, are you ready?" I call. She turns around. I usually race with Ama, Sena, and Dara. We all had very different abilities, but had a lot of ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Nightdemons

    Would anyone still like to do this?

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Luna I got up the next morning slowly, and prayed with every fiber in my being I was going home. I walked into the cafeteria. "Only a teacher and some ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Ben, that was an awesome post, by the way. Riley I turned to face James. He sat down beside me. I realized what a big hole I had gotten myself ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley James hadn't acnowledged what I said about him. This was either really good, or really bad. "So you choose me over him." Jack said with repulsion. "I don't think ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Amber The shark scared me, and I wanted to get one shore as quickly as possible. I didn't look in the water, for I would have fainted. "You okay, you ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    By the way, there is this thing called nominations. It os how the people get colored names. To nominate people go to this link:

    Feb 24, 2010


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson