User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley sends Mitch to go find them, and he falls of his motorcycle because he uses James which is way to big for him... He does not die, but comes ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley "We are staying until a friend of mine finds a new place for us, and until I get a chance to pay him." I felt James tense up beside ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Anna I felt every brave nerve in my body die. I was terrified. Too much to even cry. Too much to move. The rangers came, and shot the wolves with ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Mark those muffins didn't look particularily good to me, to many carbs. I go back and sit beside the girl who seemed a bit shy. Jess was already there. "Hi, ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    Rose I stormed angrily through the camp the soldiers had just set up. I walk into a tent where the Finders were. "Two weeks, it has een two WEEKS and ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Escape from the Halls of Merador

    Name: Chantella Semer Age: 21 Gender: Female Picture: Ability: She can read peoples minds. Personality: A very closed, but clever girl. If you can get her to speak to you ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Escape from the Halls of Merador

    Escape from the Hall of Merador You wake up in a strange room. You don't know where you are. All you know is you have a strange feeling inside. A ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Are we seriously going to let this die????

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Anna "If your tierd, I could carry you back to camp." Jared offered to Jackie. me and Sam edged her on with our eyes. "I dont know..." Jackie said. "Well, ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    Rena I jogged out to the track early in the morning, it was only about three. I wanted to test how fast I could go. I put my mind in ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Bree Gah, that was a pretty pathetic display of semi-affection on my part. It worked on every other guy. I let out a little hiss. Jack came storming downstairs. "Stupid ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley "I cant tell you how glad I am you return the feelings. But I am glad you didn't kill Marcello. He was a friend of mine." I say to ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Mark "I know, it's just weird, I was expecting more locals." He said. I knew right off I didn't like this guy. I knew when I did or didn't like ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Thanks Ben... Riley I waited slowly for James to answer, then was shocked when I heard a pistol go off downstairs. I run down the stairwell to find Marks pistol ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cullens vs. Volturi

    Name: Elaine Kinera Age: 89 Age you look: 17 Team: Cullens Picture: Vegetarian or Regular Vampire: Vegetarian Personality: She is a sweet, kind, and a good fighter, but she relies ...

    Feb 27, 2010


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket