User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Escape from the Halls of Merador

    Anyone want to do this still?

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cullens vs. Volturi

    Anyone still want to do this? I am so in.......

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Jade I couldn't believe someone would sign up for this. Some people were just insane, or has lead poisoning. More likely the second one, it was getting surprisingly common now. ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: ThE wOrLd oF wEirD

    Cëla I get ready to go onto the stage. I take a deep breath and prepare myself to walk the runway. I listen to Shelby's mind. ...hope I win, couldn't ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: ThE wOrLd oF wEirD

    Name: Cëcalina Amatris (pronounced see-sa-lee-na) Nickname- Cëla (see-la) Age: 24 Gender: Female Physical Appearance: -Picture: Style of Dress: A dress, nothing long, just something like in the pict

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Bree I see Mitch on james bike ride towards us. Crap, I was in trouble. Then Mitch attempted to stop by turning to the side. I knew what would happen ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    Rose What he showed me wasn't pretty. Not even close. It made me sick actually. I felt a strange feeling near my heart. Then I started crying. I had never ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Awakened to the Beginning

    Name: Rosëanna DeMarzo Age: 22 Gender: Female Appearence: Occupation out in the real world: She was a member of the disguise team for the FBI. She helped people disguise themselves ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Jaden I whisper to Sage, "You atempt to take the half on the left, I will get the six on the right." He looks at me, confused. I say, "You ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    Roseanna I was talking to the priest, demanding information, about to kill him and see what was going on upstairs when I felt a shock run through my body. I ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    Rose I get back on my horse and walk over to a preist-like man. He was the one the woman had pointed to. He sees me and begins to shake. ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley I go out to apologize to Reg and Bree. Then I see both mine and Mitch's bike were gone. "I am going to kill them." I mumbled under my ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    I changed the picture for my character, just to let you know. Ceramisa "Dad!" I yell running through the hallways of our marble mansion. I find him knocked out in ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Jaden I slowly sauntered back to my house, enjoying the fresh air while it lasted. "Ah, hurry up." The brave soldier spoke to me again. I turned to him, "I ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Jaden I knew what the letter would say before I opened it. I had watched others in the group go before me. But I never thought I would go as ...

    Feb 28, 2010


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy