User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    The Gang The American government has a big problem. Until 2030 most gangs took money for themselves. Not anymore. In the year 2035 someone got the idea of Robin Hood ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Okay guys, with this post I am going to OFICALLY end this story, but don't worry, I have a plan. Me and Ben are going to co-run the next 'Chapter'. ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes

    I hate to ask this, but I was away. Couuld someone bring me in?

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Stella "Wait, we don't get a script! I practiced the ART of MEMARAZATION for the last twenty years just for this. Agh! The world is coming to an end, all ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Carmen "Isaiah, let me see my brother!" I said, stamping my foot angerily. "Now, now, sweet pea. Calm down. Your brother is doing perfectly fine. Why don't you check on ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Bree I went and changed back into some more suitable cloths, then hopped on Riley's motorcycle. I knew where they had gone, Marcello had told me about the new hideout. ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Westhaven

    Name: Roseanna Marra Age: 22 Gender: Female Occupation: Theif Location: Kind of travels along. Appearance: Long black hair, to her waist, and very pale skin. Her lips are a light ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Will you accept people from RedBirds story, now? Or could I make a new character?

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    Rose I don't remember much when I wake up. I find I am teid to a pole, and a girl and a boy are fighting with the man who kidnapped ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The First Quarter Quell

    "And now," Marcus shouts, "Elenor Black, District Five!" The audiance aplauds a bit. I really could care less. I am careful to step with grace and posture. I keep my ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Jade I listened to the other conversations around me. They didn't itrest me, until I heard something about an experiment house. I didn't want to be an EXPERIMENT! I wanted ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Bree I heard what Reg said to Riley. It was suicide. He was going to die. Or, not? I had a plan. This wasn't like me, but I knew all ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Name: Stella Rencell Person you're acting as: The over-dramaticto-the-point-of-being-almost-annoying girl. Personality: She takes everything to the absolute EXTREME. Example: Boyfriend: I need to go i

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The First Quarter Quell

    I will not be here for a while, I am going on vacation. I will be gone for five days.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Awakened to the Beginning

    I will not be here for a while, I am going on vacation. I will be gone for five days.

    Mar 3, 2010


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze