User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Alissa's Mark

    Ama I walked through the forest, on an errand for the hawk. I was lookin for a silver stick with several sticks branching off at the top. (A fork). He ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    See if any of you guys can find anyone who wants to do this...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Awakened to the Beginning

    Rosëanna DeMarzo "Stay still." I ordered Rob. I had to do the vampire's make-up to make him look all pale. This was the dumbest movie job I had done yet. ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors: New World Order

    Name: Lucy Hale Gender: Female Age: 16 Description: Personality: She is graceful and posied, but clever and witty as well. She has a generally kind personality, though can be sarcastic, ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Stella I looked around in the sky to see where the voice was coming from. "God, is that you?" I ask. "Are you actually that stupid?" A girl named Odette ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    Rose I couldn't order a protection to all elements, that would be just weird. My father would probably just kill me. If he didn't now. I realized by forging his ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Name: Chantelle Age: 17 Gender: Female Animal counterpart: A falcon. Appearance: Scars from experiments: Nothing huge, just a short cut down her wrist. Personality: She is a day-dreamer, but she ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Carmen I went off to tell Isaiah what they said about him. He could sure be annoying, but he wasn't evil. He just looked at things differently, or so I ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    Rose I pushed the horse faster and faster. I knew if I went fast enough the Element couldn't catch me. By dwn I was back at camp. "Princess!" A soldier ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The End of Fire

    Name: Joatinna Marks (called Joey) Age: 21 Gender: Female Appearance: -Equipment: She has a leather jacket, jeans, a t-shirt, and a ten pound electric guitar. She also has a small ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Stella James was still running as we chased him. God, he was fast. And the heels on my shoe were bound to break....and there they go. "Ah! My heel broke! ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Jade We walk into the experiment house. The inside is all white, too white. It was white enough to make even an Angel hate the color white. White was not ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Name: Breighton Evans Age: 24 Picture: Vehicle: Personality: Very sweet and nice. Perky and polite, but is also very inteligent and clever. Never says a mean thing to anyone, except ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Name: Riley Evans Age: 19 Picture: Vehicle: Motorcycle Personality: A strong leader, but can be very sweet and open when she wants to be. A encouraging person. She keeps the ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Stuff and People you need to know: First, we wil assume you know english, even though you lived in Spain. Second, the gangs most recent hideout is a abandoned mansion ...

    Mar 9, 2010


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic