User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky Oh cute, everyone was partnering up now. The love in the air was making me sick, more than the slight pain in my side. In a house this small, ...

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    What happened to this?

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    (Sean and Becky we'ren't fighting, it was Sean and Andrea. I can work off that though) Becky Trying to seperate Sean and Andrea's fight had just gotten me into one. ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Sammy "I don't know. I'm a little... weirded out. I think she thinks I was, involved with it or something, just because I'm a boy. How did I even get ...

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky Scout Fantastic. A broken rib. Just what I needed. I popped another advil definatly. I had probably taken at least double the reccomended dose. "Thank you for trying, Tyler," ...

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Sammy I felt more and more awkward by the second, realizing a girl that seemed younger than me was taking over something that could get me killed. I wasn't really ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    We'll start now. Rebecca "Becky" Scout I shifted in and our of conciousness as my hearing began to work. I took a deep breath, and pain shot through my whole ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Sure. That's fine.

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    If redvine doesn't get her profile up by tomorow we'll just start.

    Mar 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Once redvine gets her character up we can start.

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Okay, I'll wait for everyone to get their characters up and then we can get started.

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Two quick notes: 1. Since I want to have no more than six gang members, I'd prefer if we had a balanced number of girls and guys. 2. Since most ...

    Mar 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Sammy I stared blankly while the two argued. "I'd be happy to help," I cut in. "Maybe we could ask the teacher if we could help the police in a ...

    Mar 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Name: Rebecca Avery Scout Nickname: Becky or Scout Age: 20 Picture and Description: She's five feet eight inches, relatively tall for a girl. She has traces of once being stunning, ...

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Sammy The teacher looked up at all of us, and seemed to be contemplating something. He then let out a long sigh, and spoke. "Due to recent events, and the ...

    Mar 6, 2012


Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi