User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I hate a lot of things, puppies, beer, ferrets, but there is nothing I hate more than being in charge of a group that keeps secrets from me. That ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    Name: Kay Age: 14 Personality: A bit bossy and controling, but does it for a reason. I am good at keeping everyone focused and on task and I am really ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree "How did you mention to kill someone allready? Nevermind.." I said, slightly annoyed. How had he killed someone in one day. People like him amazed me. "Who killed who?" ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Can we start? Please?.......

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree I watched Riley fight Maitea. Maitea was my best fighter, because the people we were fighting never could really catch her. She knew how to take people's skills and ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Westhaven

    Roseanna I decide to pay my debt to Peter. I find every theif I see, and convince them to stay away from his stall, on pain of death. I keep ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley Had Reg seriously just asked to kill Jack? Jack was my ex-boyfriend and the leader of the gang I used to be in when I was in mexico. But ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Westhaven

    Roseanna I quickly told the man my name, "By the way, I am Rose. Thanks again for saving me." "I'm Peter, and your welcome." He gave a quick nodd, I ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    For right now the members of the old gang who aren't coming back in I will just have leave If you want to come back in, just come back in ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Correction, one more person after TenYo

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Stella I give up on the heel ordeal and take both my shoes off. I notice the guy 008 disapear into the woods. I put on an invisible detective cap ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Westhaven

    Roseanna I crept out of the inn where I had slept last night, unknown to the innkeeper. I noticed the market was open, and it was full, excellent... I check ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    One more person, then we will start, but I will leave spaces open for people to join.

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Jade I wake up slowly from unconciousness. "Good, your up, I thought maybe you went overboard with the Nightshade." A soldier said. I realize my head hurts. I want it ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Awakened to the Beginning

    Thank you, I spent a while trying to make it funny.

    Mar 12, 2010


If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson