User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley "It was just a small job. Just took a couple thousand of some confused dude." Maitea said. I laughed at how casual she sounded. "Yeah, you didn't miss anything ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Chantelle I look at Reese. "Lets bring him to the hotel." She nods. Not caring how I looks, I atempted to pick him up. I can't, I am not strong ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree Riley trusted Reg with everything, I knew that. "Reg, in Riley's own screwed up way, she trusts you a lot. She is just getting used to the new gang, ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Chantelle I arive at the subway. Me and Reese agreeded to meet just below central park. I see a guy sitting on a bench. His head is in his hands. ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Chantelle We meet after the resteraut closes. "Whats your name?" I ask her. "Reese," She replys, "And you?" "Chantelle..." I stare off into the distance for a minute. "Who knew ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I hear Max and Reg talking. Not bothering to knock, I go in. "Okay, here are the rules while I am gone. You will not go near each other, ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I had a map of the house I was commiting to memory. Thank god for Marcello, who had gottten me the map in the first place. I sigh and ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Chantelle My voice is still a bit rough from last nights singing, but I clear my throat and say, "Just a glass of water, and the French Onion soup." She ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Chantelle "Your on in five." The stage manager said, pointing in the direction of the stage. This was the biggest crowd I had preformed in front of yet. I take ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    What would happen if? Basically, you answer the question the person above you asked after they answered the question of the person above them and so on. You answer then ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Carmen I give Rory the shot, then begin to sing. I find myself singing Seven Hills, his favorite song. Its slow and sad, but calming. Seven hills, that I'm yet ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree Reg cursed and broke off the kiss, then he got up and left. What did I do wrong? I looked at his face when he left. It was similar ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree I walk into to find Reg in the bedroom. I hadn't expected to find him here, but... "She drugged Riley because I asked her to." I said. "What?" He ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I drift slowly into conciousness. I hear people talking. "How much exactly did you put in?" Bree asked. "Uh, not enough to kill her, I hope. She's still breathing, ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Technology

    Riley, from The Robin Hood Gang Technoledgy was no new thing to me, but I didn't like the idea of being controled by someone. The only thing that made it ...

    Mar 14, 2010


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye