User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree Ace offered me some coffe. I gladly accepted. Less than a minute later I was sitting back on the sofa with nice, black cofee in my hands. "What do ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cheshire Ranch.

    Acacia- Shape Shifter I had already arived at the rantch, so when I saw the newcomers, I was slightly shocked. I thought I was going to be all alone. But ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley When Bree walks away from Reg to go get something, don't ask me what, I go up to her. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask. ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Chantelle I decide to take a little fly above central park. With my hawk eyes I spot a Inland Taipan. They are not native to here, not even close. He ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree I could have said so many things, some ridiculously romantic that only belonged in a movie, and some sarcastic ones Riley would have used. I decide on a simple, ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Chantelle "But for dinner, I can't have: milk, milk products, cheese, fruit, nuts, seeds, meat, juice, or vegdables." I say grudgingly. "I can't have any of that before I sing." ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley Max pulls up in my motorcycle. Its still in one peice. I am resonably proud. he walks over to the car. "Whats this?" He asks. "The Anpiss Aguifier 300." ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree Reg had come back from the hospital as soon as the doctor let him. He was now sitting, sleeping on my bed. Mine was closer to the door, and ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Westhaven

    Roseanna I though I had got away. I was wrong. As I walk along a long dirt path, a gaurd grabbs me, ties me up. Less than an hous later, ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors: New World Order

    Lucy Hale I look up at the Arc leaving the planet. It was a pretty scene, in a wierd way. Somewhat a comfort in the dark times. I go up ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I load my pistol and walk quietly upstairs. When I am in the room she should be in, I burst open the door. I point the gun at her ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Westhaven

    Roseanna Peter was going to work in the mines. I heard people talk about it. People died in the mines. Lots of people. And he would too. Unless... I sneak ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cheshire Ranch.

    Name: Acacia Marlez (ah-cay-see-ah) Nickname:Acia (ah-see-ah) Age: 17 Gender: Female Ability: She's a shape shifter. Bio: She had a messed up life. First, she was abandoned on the streets of ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree Reg had the magazine. My mind froze for a minute. I could grab it out of his hands, but it wouldn't be easy. He smirks. I feel heat rise ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dawn of the Hero

    Real name: Acacia Marlez (ah-cay-see-ah) Age: 17 Gender:Female appearance: personality: She has a sort of messed-up kind personality. She makes atempts to be nice on ocasion, but when that fails, ...

    Mar 16, 2010


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers