User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree "Right back at'cha!" Reg said. He gives me a quick kiss then huggs me. He puts me back down. I frown a little, he laughs. Alis storms through the ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Alexis My phone rings. I hold up a hand to Ollie, than answer it. "Yes?" I ask. "Alexis, this is Danielle, vocals start in ten minutes, where are you?" She ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Drew "Oh, I have an idea. We all load pistols and teach this thing who's boss." i say with a biting edge to my voice. "This may shock you, Drew, ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Roseanna I wake up. I walk back to where most of the preople are-should be- sitting. Only about half are still there. "What happened?" I hissed. "All the people who ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree Reg comes over and takes one of my pale hands in his. Its nice, warm. I try to smile every once in a while to show him I was ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Drew These people, my god, "What did it look like. Any description at all. Any fighting weaknesses?" I ask. "It was big, so its probably strong." Cutter says. "Thank you ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Okay, I hate asking this, but could someone bring me in?

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree I notice Reg didn't come in with Marcello, I frown. "Where's Reg?" I ask. "In that thing he calls a car." Marcello says. He comes over to examine me. ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I finish relateing the story to Bree. Only Reg besides her know that story. He had listened patiently when I told him what happened. He helped pick me up, ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Alexis I pull up at Pizza Hut, and go inside. I hope Ollie kows this isnt a date. I was just worried about him, and wanted to talk to him ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I went up to what was my old bedroom. I pull the paper off a section of the wall, thankfully, the things are still there. It would be all ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree I look at Reg. He starts to speak. "Bree, I'm so sorry." He puts his head in his hands. "Why are you sorry? This is my fault. I am ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Alexis More and more people leave the party, until eventually everyone is gone. I need to talk to Ollie. He looked really upset when he left. I take out the ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley Everyone besides Bree, Suzie and Maitea had guns out. This wasn't going anywhere. Maitea stands up, furious, "You know, would could all just kill evryone, but how is that ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Alexis I get up on the stage and decide to sing Today Was a Fairytale by Taylor Swift. it came over really well. I must admit, I sound really good. ...

    Mar 22, 2010


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov