User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    By the way fictionfantic is co-running this with me! Name: Carson Periso Gender: Female Age: 15 Picture: Country: America Allegance: Noth America Skills: She is very intelligent and is good ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    The year is 2056. You wake up in a large, white room. You don't know where you are or why, but you don't remember this place. You come from all ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Computer Generated Imagery

    Are we going to do this?

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Mailyn "Who would like to share first," I ask, sitting down in the hard plastic chair. No one raises there hands. I notice Felicia's absance, sigh, and make a note ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley "What the hell, Riley, I've seen bunnies more scary looking than him." Alis says, then she martches upstiars. "Whta's up with her?" James asks. "I think she's afraid of ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Alexis I walk into school the next day with a scowl on my face. I had tried to hit a high note yesterday in vocals, and lost my voice. Danielle ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Maiyln I make sure I am calm and happy before I go talk to Eli. I put that emtion to the front of my mind, then walk into the room. ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    (For the sake of everything, they are back in America...) Riley Bree and I were outside, making wedding plans by the lake. "No, the blue one!" Bree said. I hated ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Sorry about that, Howler, if you feel like re-joining, just come back in... Bree I notice Max is gone, I sigh, but knew this would happen sometime soon. "Gah, you ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Mailyn "Alice?" I asked, walking up to her, "What are you doing up so early?" She usually slept in. It was odd she was up so early. I eye one ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Sorry I haven't posted on here in a while. But this post will give you a good laugh. Stella I look at not-008. "So what should we call you now? ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I considered Ace's question a minute. "Why don't we go back to the place where Ace and Jack went, but try and get into that safe?" I ask. "It ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Mailyn I was glad at the chance to work here. This was my third month here, it replaced normal high school. Good, because I would have failed out anywya. It ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Name: Mailyn Brooks Age: 16 "Defect": None, she is a worker, well an intern, actually... Appearance: Personality: She is very kind and caring. She allways helps people look on the ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Stella from BAM Ohmygawd ohmygawd ohmygawd carlories!!!!!!! AAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no, its the end of the world, the apocolapse has started, life as we know it is coming to an end. ...

    Mar 24, 2010


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton