User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree I looked at Ace a second, "About what you said, I totally understand. And to answer your question, well, there are two parts to my answer. First of all, ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The International Space Station

    Name: Taryn Rivers Age: 16 Gender: Female Occupation on the ISS: Scientist's Intern Family with you: A little sister Appearance: Nationality: Irish Personality: She is rather smart, but a bit ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Paige "Hi, I am Paige." I say. "Alison." The girl says, shaking my hand. "I am kind of excited to be here." "Aren't we all?" She laughs. I force out ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I so owed Alis for this. Bree was going to hate me, but, she could deal with it. "Hey, hows 'bout a little bet, Riles?" Reg asks. "What?" I ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Sorry I haven't posted in a while. The next day... Alexis I walk into Flash Animation. Last night was tiering, and my voice wasn't completely back to normal. I sit ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Paige Marcy I look around the camp slowly, taking everything in. The weather is warm,but refreshing, at the same time. It is an odd feeling, but I like it. A ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    I won't be here the rest of today or tommorow. Keep this going. If you run out of plot ideas: One of you can find the gun. A couple of ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Juts because I feel like it, I will wirte in Mr. PEriso's POV. And I won't be here today or tommorow. Keep it going, though. Mr. Periso The talent of ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    I won't be here today or tommorow, please put my character in once we start.

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Colby I begin to stretch. Joined Group Physical Training is in ten minutes and I need to be in top condition. Carson is sitting in a corner, quietly reading a ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cheshire Ranch.

    Acacia- Shape Shifter I decide to make life easier for kate. I turn into a deer mid-walk. Deer's I find, don't have much emotion, and are completely reliant on instincts. ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Can we start this soon?

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cheshire Ranch.

    Acacia- Shape Shifter I look up to see a girl walking towards me. Her aproach wasn't hostile, but nor was it friendly. She sits down and put her head in ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley Oh, perfeect, now Bree was mom and dad's princess . I sigh and roll my eyes, but I am glad she is happy. Reg still seems pretty upset, but ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Name: Paige Marcy Gender: Female Age: 17 Personality: While on the outside she appears fun-loving and cheerful, on the inside she is constantly being ripped to shreds. Her past has ...

    Mar 31, 2010


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy