User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree I wait util Reg waits up to tell him the bad news. I say to him, "It's not just you he's after any more, Reg." "What?" He growls. I ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Colby How dare that insolent child try to fight me. Hah, he shouldn't even be here. I tackle him to the floor, and within seconds get my hand around his ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: 'The Gas Station'

    Eliza-Mama-Jenkins "I just made a pie, and I need to run to the village for a bit, can ya do these?" I ask Cameron happily. I am so proud of ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley "Fabulous place to have a wedding." Alis says sarcastically. "Shut up Alis." I am almost yelling. Why did she have to be such a bitch? "No." "Don't forget, don't ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: 'The Gas Station'

    Name of character: Eliza May Jenkins (Mother) Age of character: 39 Description of character's personality: she is one of those 'miracle mothers' who allways will have a fresh batch of ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Just a note, all Pagie's flashbacks are in italics. Paige The nurse comes over with a needle. I know whats going to happen before it does. I only have a ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree "Wait, Maitea, didn't you get this...." I start. "Oh, no! It is gerisitis!" Maitea said, obviously making up a name. "Mom, dad, you better leave and get home quick. ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The International Space Station

    Taryn Rivers Me and Ara get off the little ship. I look around at the space station. It is large, definetly, and obviosly meant for many people. I turn to ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: 'The Gas Station'

    I claim Jenkin family mother.

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree Do it. I texted. I typed a message to Alis. Distract them. I text. She nodds. She runs in a full out sprint towards a tree. A bunch of ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Sorry this is long. Riley The phone rang. It was Alis. "What?" I ask. "Riley, get here, now. They have the special ops on us. We won't make it unless...." ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The International Space Station

    How many more people do we need to start. By the way, I changed Arabella's picture

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Computer Generated Imagery

    By the way, I changed my Rose's picture in the character outline. Rose I walk along the narrow hallways of studio B, looking for Hunter. "Hey!" I say, finally finding ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree I consider what Maitea said. "But your eating the first pikece." I retort. "You don't trust me?" She asks. "Well, after what Mrs. Evans said to Ace, I wouldn't ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley "James, turn left here!" I yell, pointing to the left. He nodds, and turns his motorcycle down a long, wooden path. I follow after him. We pull up at ...

    Apr 5, 2010


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns