User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    Name: Natalia Petrov (Nat) Gender:Female Age:18 Where your from: Russia Appearance/picture: Appearance/picture of surf board: Personality: Nat is a clever girl with big dreams, but a heart to match. N

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    We need some new people for this, join if you can. I am so glad that so many people from before have joined.

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Name: Breighton Carter (formerly her last name was Evans) Nickname: Bree Age: 24 Picture: Country and Global Location: Lives in america, but spent much of her life in Spain. Both ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Name: Riley Evans Age: 21 Picture: Country and Global Location: She is a mix of America and Mexico, North and South Languages You Speak: English, Spanish and a bit of ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    The Gang The World's governments have a big problem. Until 2030 most gangs took money for themselves. Not anymore. In the year 2035 someone got the idea of Robin Hood ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    This post will offically end RHG 2. I will post the third chapter later. Riley I sighed and laughed at the same time. So like Alis, to be a pessimist ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley We got at the little church I picked out. Reg was talking to the preist. I didn't know about what, it probably wasn't important. "Oh, this is so exciting!" ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley They had done it. I stare at my reflection in the mirror, and shudder. The light blue floor length gown was the perfect size. But....eww. I grab my knife ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Everyone, get your last one or two posts in. All we need to do is get the wedding over with. Bree Suzie said quick goodbyes to me, then left. She ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley "Lets go!" I say, almost a little to eager to escape the dark, crowded apartment. "Your motocycle has two seats?" I ask as we walk outside. "One." James responds. ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    I'm going to end this real soon, and move on to the third chapter. Just the wedding to get out of the way... Riley I had a general feeling for ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley "Look who's back to not being nice again." I hear Bree's voice as she comes inside. Alis comes with her, somehow walking with only a slight limp. I decided ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley We all step out into the large space between the nearest brick wall and the apartment. Out of one car, steps Alis. "Bloody traitor!" Reg yells. Alis laughs a ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Good news! I had originally had to change the profile picture I used for Riley, but I found the original again. It took forever, but I did it. I changed ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Alexis "Codi, watch out sweetie. Don't go near the swans." I say to the little girl I am babysitting. I take a deep sigh. "Pwetty swan." Codi says. "Come on, ...

    Apr 10, 2010


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr