User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky Tyler helped me with my makeup. The brushes floated lightly over my skin, guided by her careful hand. After she was done, I looked again in the mirror. I ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: 131 Ways to the Top

    Name: Raymond D'Cheu (de-chew) Age: 19 Gender: Male Appearance: He's six foot, mildly muscled. He almost always wears a plaid button down shirt over a white wife-beater and ripped jeans ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: 131 Ways to the Top

    131 Ways to the Top Fresh out of high school, you somehow come across an advertisement. It offers you exactly one year in an apartment in the biggest city in ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Sammy This was an awful dramatic group. "I wouldn't do that." I assured him quickly, "I can only speak for myself, but I don't think anyone else-" But Mara "-would." ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky Goddamn I was loosing it. I shoved another shirt into my duffel bag, making the seams of the zipper shred just a little further. I wanted to care, but ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky "You are," I growled, looking at Andrea, "by far, the biggest bitch that has ever walked the face of this earth. And I know a lot of people, Andrea. ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky I rolled my eyes, listening to Andrea giggle. Just as I was about to stand up and find out what she was doing, the doorbell rang. Not expecting a ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky I woke up suddenly, as if from a dream. I didn't remember it. I never remembered my dreams. In the bedroom over, I heard something drop. Theories flashed across ...

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Sammy I'm here, I'm here." I said, walking in with my hands up in surredner. I glanced quickly to admire the light pink coat I had put on my finger ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky I counted out my winnings. One hundred and twenty three bucks. Many packs of cigaretts- I could sell those -and a coupon for my favorite drink store. Not too ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    How about we all skip to the first meeting where they talk to the police officers?

    Mar 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Sammy I liked the way his arms felt around me, but didn't dare say it. "Well, I guess that girl is as close as we're getting to a crime solving ...

    Mar 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky "No, I'll have dinner." I said, then remembered the drinks in the car. "Be right back." I came back in with two six packs of some of my favorite ...

    Mar 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    DT Link:

    Mar 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    I'm cool with Sean and Becky being long-time friends. Maybe Sean knew her ex or something like that? Becky I put a final punch into the bag, and then turned ...

    Mar 27, 2012


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou