User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Ken I aproach the group. Three mages, or two, I can't tell. I wasn't developed enough yet. The taller of the two boys steps infront of the girl. So two, ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Kennedy (Ken) Clark "Jonathan!" I yell, running up to him. "What?" He asks, obviously mad someone had bothered him. Heaven forbid someone tell him his gun had no bullets in ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Name: Kennedy Clark (Ken) Age: 15 Profession: Magekiller Weapon: Illusion Dispersers, and a .50 Short Pistol Appearance: Personality: Ken is tough, and really determined. She is cool, witty, and rarel

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Why not?" Reg says, "Might toughen 'em up and teach 'em some damn discipline." "I will take Jimmy, Eve, Sal and Chris." I inform him, and go off to ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cheshire Ranch.

    Acacia I begin to pace a little. Trying to help, I turn into a deer again. "Thank you, again." Kate said. I turn to look at the other two. I ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    Translations are at the bottom. Natalia Petrov(Nat)-Russia I get off the plane. There had been a back-up at the airport, so I was a day late. "Я люблю Вас, до ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Yeah, I think so. For a while at least." I tell Eve. She walks inside, probably to look around the house. "Why is it we can't all go one ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I was hoping this new girl would prove useful, we didn't need another shooter. We needed some brains around here. "Everybody, get in a veicle and follow me." I ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Sorry, I have been in California.... Bree "How's everyone doing?" I ask, walking into the kitchen. "Fine." Ace says, jabbing the rice with his spoon. "What did that poor batch ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley Ace handed me the papers. I looked through them. "Your a miracle worker." I told him. "I do what I can." Ace said. "I owe you one." I told ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I give Reg a quick high-five. Bree runs out, and watches as we all put away our pistols. She stares at Max a minute. "You could come back with ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Riley, let me kill him." James says. "Wait." I caution him. No need to be hasty, "So Max, the warning was a little overboard, don't you think?" "It didn't ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Jasmine, you'll have to put her profile first... Bree I was worried, that much must have been clear on my face, because Riley kept telling me that most 'gangs' in ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    This is long, but the first post for me allways is, I apologize... Riley "Reg, where on earth are the bullets?" I ask, rummiging through the wepon closet. No bullets ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Thanks Skins!

    Apr 17, 2010


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind