User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Bree This Vicar guy was really starting to bug me. The way he knew everything, the way he stared at you. He might as well be able to read my ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Ken I take out my gun, and aim it at the teleporting guy. I shoot, but Element-girl blocks it. I swear, and try again. I realize I am out of ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moonlight Academy

    Name: Chester Donahue (Chez) Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: He is tall, muscular, and has a tough-guy air about him. His hair is always a mess. He has a shadow ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I looked at the man a long time, then the memory flooded back. It was when I was young, just 15, the night Jack realized I was worth something ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Name: Ashstar Gender: Female Role: Leader of CherryClan Clan: Cherry Personality: She is mysterious, and witty. Often favors time to herself, but is considered wise. She has a very high ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Ken "Well of course it's empty, we already checked this house." I say, slightly annoyed. "We have to go to the one on the other side of town. Come on ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley Bree puts a hand on Max's shoulder. He whips around, grabs her by the throat, and holds a knife to it. Then he pockets the knife, sits down, and ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Bree The sky begins to darken, none of Max's lovely PKs show up. "I'm calling it a night." I tell them. Riley shrugs and follows me. "We have been sitting ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Ken is a girl.... Ken "Let me be clear, I have the resources and the political pull to accomplish anything. I've been killing these rabble for almost ten years now, ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Ken Inspector Gideon arrives at the mansion. "They got away." I hiss as he steps out of the car. "And you could not hold them back?" He asks. "There were ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I walk back into the mansion. Suddenly, a mutated version of Max's voice comes from behind the door. "Get upstairs, the PK are probably coming." He says. I walk ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    Nat I watched people talk, trying to figure out what they were saying. After a minute, I gave up, my English was hopeless. I walk up to s girl. "Hello." ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Ken We burst into the mansion. a large assortment of servants are running around. I ignore them, and go straight upstiars. "I can almost feel where they are." I tell ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "To see an old friend." Reg says. "Don't you dare shoot Jack." I tell him. He laughs, then the line disconnects. I sigh, and roll my eyes. I go ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "James, I am going to need you to take care of the heist. I have some things I need to attend to over in WestBrooke." I tell him. "Where ...

    May 1, 2010


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate