User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Is Reg actually going to die/ is dead? I wasn't sure from your last post if he actually died or not.... Bree “Reg!” I yelled, watching as he fell to ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I walked slowly into the clearing. "You came." SS sounded pleased. "I don't go back on my word." I respond coldly. "Of course." His simile is evil. "May I ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley Alis, Sal and Jimmy arrived back at exactly twelve. "What took so long?" I asked her. "Well, I had to test it." She says. I had never seen Jimmy ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Ken "Where are they?" I ask the girl. She shakes her head. I take out my gun. "That won't solve anything." Adam says. I get up closer, "Where....are....they." "She won't ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I sighed, finished with my shooting, and walked up to Reg. "Are you and Bree ready?" I ask. "As well as we'll ever be." Reg grins. I wasn't so ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Live a New Life Today!

    Name: Jessie Marks Gender: Female Age: 18 Appearance: Likes/Dislikes: Likes donuts, cheesecake and chocolate. Dislikes her mother and the modeling company she works for. History: She was born to model

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I walk in on Maitea and Ace. Maitea is crying. "Did I not just talk to you about this. Save it for after the fight. Ace, read this," I ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moonlight Academy

    Chez "I'm not human." He says. "Dude!" I say, and give him a fist pump, "Sweet!" "You took that differently than I expected." He says. "Do you know how many ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moonlight Academy

    Chez I throw my stuff down on the bed. "I'm Chez." I tell the boy. "Christophe." He seems to be suppressing a smile. "Mind if I call you Chris?" "Go ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Bree Reg takes out a small flower and places it in my hair. He kisses my cheek lightly. "I love you, Bree," he says. "I love you too, Reg." I ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Who's driving?", Max asks. "I think we will wait until tomorrow, let them get their sleep. I think it's time for one last face off. All of us, against ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moonlight Academy

    Who can Chez room with?

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley After a good while, Eve had gotten Max bandaged up. She left his room, and I went to talk to her and Chris. "Eve, can you fix his ear?" ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moonlight Academy

    Let's say this happens before Fiction's last post, 'kay? Chez-Human I accidently bump into a girl. "Oh, my apologizes." I say with a smile, "I'm Chester, but my friends call ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "I'll be in the library," The Vicar gets up and leaves. He was absolutely correct. They needed a leader. Someone who can pull them together. His words rang in ...

    May 8, 2010


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi