User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Devin I get out of the bus too. "I stole three grand from my parents, I will pay." I say, and hand Cellia $100. I see the boy looking at ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Me and May planned this. Devin I turn to Jet, "Dude, you are coming in here and stealing all my girls." I say, pulling the two sitting next to me ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Bree "Ace, we can't afford to have you get yourself more hurt. Unless we really need your help, you should stay upstairs. I will stay with you." "Fine." He grumbles. ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley Ace walks in on me and Chris. I dismiss her with a wave of my hand. She leaves the room. "Yes, Ace?" I ask. "Maitea's gone. I called her, ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Devin I burst out laughing. "What?" Raven asks coldly. "I just saw a old hippie. He had a wagon, a red wagon." I laugh some more. "Oh, come on, lighten ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley Chris walks up to me. I was in what made for sort of a conference room. "What do you need Chris?" I ask in an impatient tone. "What happened ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Devin "Ah, stay here. The more the merrier!" I laugh a little as I say this to Cellia. I take one of my arms that were previously around Clarissa, leaving ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Oliver Todd I walk up to the new girl after she finishes, and hurries off the stage. I shake my head to get the hair out of my face, "That ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Devin Clarissa puts her arms around me and puts her face in my shirt. I put my arms around her, "It's okay. Everything will work out. I mean, I'm here, ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Devin I shrug, and take out my guitar as well. I play the chords along with the girl, and begin to sing. "When she gets there she knows If the ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Bree "I don't have a clue, I just came out here and saw Reg yelling at her and then he hit her and went into the woods. I wouldn't ask ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Devin The bus pulls up at the station, and I get on. "Whats up dudes?" I ask laughing as I get on. I realize they are all girls. "I mean, ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Name: Devin Smith Gender: Male Age: 17 Appearance: He is tall, 6'1'' and muscular. He is also very attractive, and has perfect teeth. Personality: He's a great guy. He tries ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    "You don't have my word, Riles, but I won't touch 'im." Reg says. "That will do, for now." I say. He nods, and I walk out. I hear noise coming ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Name: Oliver Todd Gender: Male Age: 17 Appearance: Personality: Oliver is a drama student, and is pretty over-the-top. Is pretty much convinced of the fact that he's going to become ...

    May 17, 2010


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief