User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley My phone rings. "What?" I ask. "Yeah, Riley, they have guns." Cleo says. "Who?" I growl. "The people who own the home." "Like I said, get creative." I say, ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    You know, I've have been thinking recently I would like to type out Riley's story before the fishers, and so I did. Here's the link to the novel:

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    I will finish later.... Name: Calrista Rensado Age:16 Gender: Female Appearance/Picture: Skills: Weaknesses: Likes: Dislikes: Personality: History: Other: Up for love: Power(s): Can turn invisible, an

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Oliver "Oh, nothing, you just look sorta hot in that shirt. Well, I'm off. Goodbye ladies, see you at the party." I say with a smile, and then walk to ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I go up to Reg. "Control yourself." I tell him. "He's cryin'!" Reg protests. "So were you, for your information. And, Reg, he's lost his brother, and his girlfriend ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Oliver I shrug my shoulders. "That's okay." I lean a little closer to her, "I hear there's going to be a party tonight. Hosted by his majesty Conner." "Where?" "In ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I knock on the door. "Ace, let me in." I say. The door opens. "Yes?" "I wanted to make sure you were okay." "I'm fine." "And tell you both ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I pressed my ear to the door, listening. Ace was talking, and Maitea's voice rang with it. I had to make a choice now. Between what was moral for ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I take a look at the group assembled before me. At the last minute, James had come in. "We are going back to, mot point, what this gang was ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Oliver I go and walk up to Jamie, one of my few friends. "Hey, Jaime, guess what?" I ask. "What?" She says quietly. "I hear that the play tryouts are ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Riley, I think we need to get back to the whole point of this gang. I mean, were the last Robin Hood gang in America. It's time we do ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I go to the room where my sister is shot. I clean off her face, and then bring her downstairs and lay her on the ground beside a large ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I stand up, and go over to look at Maitea. I wasn't sure what to do with the girl. I couldn't let her back in the gang, she had ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley What the hell was I supposed to do? Who did I help first? "Eve, look at Ace." I say. Maitea turned on us, she would just have to wait. ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I turn to Reg. "Reg, Maitea is working with the Spanish Ops. I would have wanted her captured, but then something else happened." I say. "Now ain't any fit ...

    May 21, 2010


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau