User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Where I went is no concern of yours , Reg." I say, a little more coldly than necessary. He gives me a look. "You lot, leave." I say, gesturing ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    Name: Jamie King Gender(yes, there are guy models): Female Age(I'd rather it be between 18 and 30): 23 Description/picture: She has blue-grey eyes and is 5' 6''. Likes/dislikes: Likes- The ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I walk into the living room. Everyone but Reg is sitting down, and he is looking them all over carefully. "What happened?" I ask. "Reg thinks one of us ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shifters

    Name: Kenakora (Kena) Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: She looks like most of the others from her village in the Kort Mountains: Red hair, light blue eyes, and very pale ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I look at Maitea, "This is something that I have thought about for a long time, and I've decided two things. One, if you have to see Ace, it ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)

    Name: Spencer Merrill Gender: Male Character (Sibling, Friend, Trouble) and number: Trouble Age: 18 Personality: He is protective, and caring. He has a rough side, but only shows it when ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    What happened to this??

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I take a quick glance at my watch. The girl had five minutes, or else... She walks in, looking straight at me, ignoring the various stares. My haggled appearance ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The second star to the right...

    Can we start this soon?

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The second star to the right...

    Name: Millie Gender: Female Age: 16 What you are (boy, mermaid, pirate, etc.): Mermaid Appearance/Picture: Personality: She is bubbly, and fun. She loves to have a good time and tends ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I hear the distinctive sounds of Reg's 4x4 in the driveway. I whip out my cell phone. "Reg, where the hell are you off to now?" I ask. "Somewhere." ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Reg, after the fight with the PK, Bree left this for you." I say, handing him the piece of paper and the photo. I watch him start to read ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I opened the door, but still give her a once over to check for hidden weapons. The last thing we needed was another fight. after what happened to Bree, ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Oliver The girls began to arrive at the party, each one looking better than the last. True, some were wearing too much makeup, but I could deal. I must have ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley Alis storms into the mansion, looking more pissed off than usual. "Who did what?" I ask. “Sal is being the biggest bitch on the planet!” Alis yells. “Well, that ...

    May 30, 2010


Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe