User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    I think they should be missing. And can we start?

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The second star to the right...

    Millie "Bye Mills!" Adam yells. I smile as he runs into the woods. Tomorrow, I promise myself, I will drink that potion. But the truth was, I was scared. I ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Cleo? Why the blimmin' hell you'd do that for? Eve's better at the bandaging stuff, besides she'd done good last time. When a girl done good, you don't ever ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: School

    Name: Vanessa Resin (Vessa) Gender: Female Age: 16 Appearance: Personality: she is competitive, and hardworking. She never gives up, and will do anything to achieve her goals. If you aren't ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    Jaime King The governor came over to shake my hand. "And you are?" He asks. "Jamie King." I say, stuttering a little. "Rough plane ride?" He asks with a smile. ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I don't know if it was from stress, but I can remember being confused, and then I pulled the trigger, and Reg was on the ground. Once I realized ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shifters

    Kena I start panting at the sight of the two people. "Please don't hurt me," I say, starting to shake. "Why would we?" the girl asks. "I don't know, you're ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    I can't see it.

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Name: Dakota Black Age: 25 Profession: Magekiller Weapon: Illusion Disperser, as well as a small black pistol Appearance: Personality: She is cunning, quick thinking, and witty. She doesn't laugh, and

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I run down to find Reg. He is pacing down a hallway, cursing at everything that seems to exist. "So tha's where ya were?" He demands. "Watch yourself, Reg." ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I run upstairs to check on Ace. "Maitea's coming." I tell him. He's gone even paler. "Cleo!" I yell. She comes running up. "What?" She asks, walking in. I ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)

    Spencer Millie and I step out of the car. "This better not be another wild goose chase." She complains. "It's not." I say. I had been listening to her complain ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "You're welcome. Now go to bed, Ace, you look pale," I say with a sigh, then go to the kitchen. "That Aurelie girl still 'ere?" Reg asks. "Yes, and ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shifters

    Kena I get up from the grass, and look around. The road was mostly empty. Two Dark Soldiers go running mere feet from me. I try not to scream, but ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The second star to the right...

    Millie I sit on the rock impatiently, waiting for my friend. "Where have you been?" I ask Nerissa with a laugh. The sun sparkles off the sea waves, and the ...

    Jun 5, 2010


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato