-
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
Rae I slink down the streets in the night. I was far from inconspicuous, in my heeled black boot and with a pistol strapped to my side, but I felt ...
Jun 19, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley got captured, but Reg, Ace and Maitea saved her, with some help from Sal at the end. Maitea is back in the gang. They are mostly just sitting and ...
Jun 19, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley "I've always wondered, though..." I say in response to Ace's comment about Area 51. "Don't encourage him." Maitea said. "Maybe later." I laugh. It was the first time I ...
Jun 16, 2010 -
Re: The second star to the right...
Millie I swim by the shore as Captain Hook pulled up in a boat with the rest of his crew. "Searching for Peter again?" I ask him. I wasn't being ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley I walk into the room where Ace and Maitea are. "Ace, I just wanted to thank you. You got me out of a real tough spot back there. I ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Deception
Name: Anthony Thames Age: 30 Appearance: Side: Arisi Allegiance: Ressi (he's a double agent) Rank/Position: Agent Personality: He's charming, and likes to show off. He is convinced he's the best ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
Rae I looked around at the rest of the crew. I had only a sip or two of champagne last night. I didn't really even like drinking that much. Most ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley "Handle it the southern way." I say suddenly, the idea hitting me on the spot. "That's suicide!" Reg protested. The method was simple, distract the enemy, then shoot all ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
Was mine okay? I read through....
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
Rae I cursed at my luck, staring at the window. One thing I had always hated was climbing walls, but, the front door was shut and locked. And I had ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
Could I come in as a new agent? First and Last Name: Raevan Charleston Nickname: Rae Age: 26 Appearance (Description): She has a mess of curly brown hair to her ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: Deception
Save me a sopt for a guy...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley "Leave them, they can keep placing bets on how long it takes them to get their sorry asses out of here." I say with a scowl. I turn, and ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley In a short matter of time, it was only me, Reg, Maitea and Ace in the house. I heard a rustling noise outside from where I was sitting with ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley I run to find James. I finally find him in the living room. "I think most of this lot need to get out of the house, and a little ...
Jun 11, 2010
