User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The End

    Mel "Do you need any Prophase?" the girl asked. "No." I said as coldly as I could. Was I the only clean person left in the world, the only person ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Soel

    Terris The girl started crying when I lit my torches and began to juggle. She closed her eys. I stopped juggling, but the other boy didn't. I held up my ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I couldn't bring myself to trust what James had said. The entire government was against us, now. They believed it was us who had killed the president, believed it ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "So, you trust this new guy?" James asked after a minute. "Yes, I'm sort of trusting my intuition on this, but...." I thought for a minute, "My intuition got ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Rae "Right, the rest'a you. Give me a run down on what went on. Don't leave out the details, we have a good while. It'd be nice to see if ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Soel

    Terris My parents gave me a hug, then waved goodbye as they drove away. I saw the huge flaps of the circus tent, and all the other acts. I could ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Would you like to go get some pizza? I really wanna get out, and I was wondering if you wanted to go? You know, like old times. No business, ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Soel

    Sure, the double act would be awesome

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Soel

    Name: Terris Johnson Nickname: Terris (If you call him Terri, you die) Age: 17 Act Type: Fire Juggler/Breather Appearance: Personality: Terris, when he isn’t concentrating, can be nice. He is ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Could someone start this up again???

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I had given Alis strict instructions, stay behind a tree, don't shoot until ordered, she knew the signal. I think she had hoped for more of a reaction. I ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I go up to my room, and hunt down my pistol. I had quite a few guns, but this one was for Mexico. I guess, to me, it was ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Sorry it's long.... (And this is going to be interesting once Howard figures out the gang is lead by a girl...) Riley "How's you and James?" Reg asked suddenly. His ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Sigh, I'm the only Magekiller, oh well. Dakota "Anything new, captain?" I ask, walking into his office. "No, nothing. We have been watching..." He was cut off when Arnold ran ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Actually, I have a better idea. The governor will be away this weekend..." I trail off, thinking, "We will have to split into three groups, two that go into ...

    Jun 20, 2010


Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman